Friday, October 19, 2012

Real & Shocking incident, own experience, Mehul Newaskar



17 Oct. 2012.

Couple of week's back, terrible pain in my eyes started, I decided to visit my regular eye doctor after completing my prior commitments.

It was in between I learnt that my regular doctor's clinic is way too far from my residence and so I took a decision to give a try to some new doctor this time, I found out one such reputed doctor and after getting free from all my projects I had a visit, 2 days back.

This visit came as a real shock because when the new doctor examined me, he was surprised to see that I was given a specks of +0.50 on my left eye and -1.75 on my right eye, which I was using from 2 years 8 months, he then and there check my eyes thoroughly and gave me real shock that I don't have a number !!
He said my left eye is perfectly alright and I have a slight, minute number on my right eye. He also made a statement that the number I was using earlier can't be given by a doctor because it's completely unjustified.

And now after 2 years 8 months I have came to know that my eyes were fine, what I needed were just Anti-glare glasses and I was using such heavy numbers from such long time.

And now my new set of specks are being prepared. . . 

Just hope my new doctor is right this time. It's just that I Love my eyes :))

Also got to hear this statement, "It's India, things like this are normal."
Really pals, "India"

No comments:

Post a Comment