In 21 years of my life I'll be writing the 1st Review a film.
Don't worry it won't be printed n'where as it's too late but these is one the few films which I completely rejected even without watching & when I did watched it yesterday, it blew me off.
It was back in the late 90's when I was a fan of Srk, he was my hero & I wanted to be like him, in the early 20th century when he turned producer & to keep that company up he started doing anything & everything which came in his way, my craze for him finished & after Devdas I never saw his films, exceptions left for a few which were for other reasons, not Srk.
He grew huge as a star, as a very rich & successful man but I never respected him coz his ways were like of a Dictator, I just hated him for everything he did, even his natural talent, acting irritated me.
Till date, I never saw any good in him, have reasons for that & never ever though I'll write for the man with a big nose.
And now yesterday I saw JTHJ, I was given a BrRip of the film & as I was about to delete it, just for the sake of time-pass for 10-15 mins. & to check the last film of the great director I started watching it.
JTHJ -
A boy with no money, terrible English resides in London, the city which gave English to the world. It's very hard for him to earn money & live there, but he's positive & does his job v.well.
To my surprise this, so poor boy has such expensive clothes to wear every day, he has an awesome guitar, he could write, sing & compose such wonderful piece of music & also he is a world class dancer, still he's very poor.
One day a owner/manager of a restaurant offers him a job & he takes it, to my surprise is it that easy & simple in London? N'ways he now is at a job & as a part of that goes to a part as a serving man & than meets a rich girl, whom he has seen earlier & most probably fell in love with, he charms her, now he's got a job but still he continues his singing on the street job & this rich girls meets him with a request & than they meet daily.
A poor boy, with no money & English & a Rich girl with no Punjabi help each other & feel in love, it's their last day & the still poor boy knows she going to marry someone else but tells her that he loves her & will kiss her, he does it & feels happy that she didn't beat her up.
I just was about to stop the film but than laziness won & it continued, even the girl is in love but wants to do something for her dad, marriage in this case & takes a oath, to Jesus, who is shown like a friend of her that she won't meet this guy, she than meets her mother who had left her when she was 12, for love & after the meet she realizes that love is everything & tells the boy that even she is in love & they sing a song, now she will be talking to her father, but just than the boy meets an accident & she thinks it's because she broke the promise done to Jesus & request him that she won't ever meet him if he saves his life, Jesus listens to him & she part ways, the boy goes to India & becomes a Major in Indian army, diffusing 100's of bombs without wearing the life protection jacket. . . . He challenge Jesus to kill him.
I though it's the biggest mistake Yash ji has done by making this kind of shit, but than just before the interval, something magical stuck me, I am not able to get over & almost after 12 years, Sharukh Khan attracts me, I won't write down the second half now, because that's where the magic is which made me write it down ;-)
Everything so wonderfully placed & presented, the story, dialogues, scenes, narration, everything, I forgot the world in the 2nd half.
Don't know why nothing meaningful or logical was though for the 1st half coz I was almost going to stop it after the terrifying 15-20 mins.
But thank's to Jesus I didn't.
The Story, Locations, Performances, Screen-play & above all the Direction, I just felt for the film which was so much wonderful, Srk, Katrina, Anushka, they were born to play these roles & I was blessed to get that experience.
Sharukh's 2nd half was exceptional & looking over all, you deserved all the awards for acting, I think am again a fan, not sure but you mesmerized me, Lt. Yash ji,you surely are the King of Romance for making such a legendary film (2nd half) with such simple plot on intense relationships.
Salute to team JTHJ.
Salute to Yash Ji & Aditya.
No comments:
Post a Comment